WOOFER'S LAIR

Welcome to Woofer's Lair. Curious as to what you will see here? Well, for the most part, you will find book reviews, maybe the occasional movie review, and if you are lucky, you might stumble across one of my own works in progress. If you like what you see or what read, and even if you don't, please feel free to leave your comments. As I am somewhat new to blogging, all of your constructive feedback is appreciated. Have fun and thanks for stopping by.

Wicked Seasons

Wicked Seasons
My short story, HUNGRY FOR MORE, is included

CURRENTLY READING

CURRENTLY READING
Ghostland by Duncan Ralston

Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Been A While

Hey guys and gals! It's been some time since I posted my reviews on a regular basis and I apologize for that. My mother passed away in January after a prolonged illness and it sorta knocked the wind out of my sails. After taking care of her for six years, I felt kind of lost, without purpose, and it's taken me a while to bounce back. Not 100% there yet, but getting there, and I'm hoping to start posting reviews again on a regular (or semi-regular basis). Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment