WOOFER'S LAIR

Welcome to Woofer's Lair. Curious as to what you will see here? Well, for the most part, you will find book reviews, maybe the occasional movie review, and if you are lucky, you might stumble across one of my own works in progress. If you like what you see or what read, and even if you don't, please feel free to leave your comments. As I am somewhat new to blogging, all of your constructive feedback is appreciated. Have fun and thanks for stopping by.

Wicked Seasons

Wicked Seasons
My short story, HUNGRY FOR MORE, is included

CURRENTLY READING

CURRENTLY READING
Ghostland by Duncan Ralston

Thursday, October 15, 2009

What to do, what to do. . .

Well, when I signed up for this, I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but now I've made a decision, for those who care to know. Since I've picked up on my reading in the past few months, and I've been getting back to my writing, I will be posting my thoughts on books as I've finished them, and post some of my current projects in progress to get some general feedback -- providing I can get some honest criticism. I'm almost finished with Richelle Mead's Succubus Heat, so that will probably be my first review. Look for it in a couple of days. Later tonight, I'll post the opening of a new short story I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment